EA could have bought Tumblr and then you would have to pay for a DLC that lets you reblog things and another DLC to create original posts
Spanish fashion designer invents cloths-spray
THIS IS THE RADDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
I had a dream last night that some people had powers and my power was like peter petrelli’s so I had multiple powers and some people didn’t believe me so I started flying around a little but it was kind of hard to control and I couldn’t go up very high and then I used telekinesis to grab something and ppl were like “woah”
but it felt like that was something I could really do like I actually had those powers and waking up and realizing I don’t made me a sad person this morning
When I was 10, I saw
my first episode of Law & Order, SVU
a woman screamed
and her pretty pink dress ripped
the scene cut to black but then
she sat in a station
hair mussed and mascara running
and she seemed broken
and that’s when I began to prepare
for the inevitable.
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
1. “52 things I love about you” Card Set
The idea is that you choose someone you love, whether it be a boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, sister, mother – whoever floats your boat – and on each card in a deck you write something you love about them. 52 may seem like a lot, but if you…
- Like your favorite sweet pull-apart loaf, these individual muffins have layers of buttery cinnamon sugar to peel off and nibble to your heart’s content.
WHERE IS THIS PLACE
I MUST GO THERE
A few reasons why I love Haruhi Fujioka.